"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me."

Friday, September 2, 2011

Explanation for the Disappearance

My husband and I are failures. We came home from our Uganda trip (3 months ago), with high hopes of blogging galore about our amazing adventures in Africa. We decided the only possibility of telling all of our experiences was to divide and conquer. I would write the blogs for Nairobi, Masai Mara, Murchison Falls, and the Babies home while Mitch would tackle the blogs for Istanbul, Jinja, Mt. Subinyo, and the Cranes Game.

3 months later I have written 3 of my blogs (not posted yet) and Mitch has done none. I guess he IS in med school and what with all the money that goes into this glorious education he should probably spend time on it. I was trying to wait until he had done Istanbul but I can wait no longer. Long story short: I am going to start posting about Africa. I may try to post other happenings in our life between these posts but we will see how that goes since we all know I am such an avid blogger. We shall start with Nairobi. Stay tuned! I should be able to post a few with Mitch being out of town for the weekend so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment